-
Password Root Privleges
Good day everyone-
I'm looking for advice-
I have a couple of questions-
(1) I am trying to view videos on Knoppix 6.2 via websites ---youtube... any type of online website.
---it promps me to download adobe flash player---and provides several options --I don't know what one to choose
------yum for linux
------tr.gz for linux
-----.rpm for linux
-----.deb for ubuntu 8.0
-----APT for ubuntu 9.04
--I have tried them but keep running into my second issue when I down load the file and use kpackage to open and install - it says "the action you request needs root privileges -Please enter root's password.
I have gone in the terminal screen and reset/ changed the password to one that I would know and it did with no problems. I tried angain and it wouldn't work.
Also anybody have any ideas how to get the sound to work on email evolution
Thanks in advance
Jim
Similar Threads
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 18
Last Post: 08-16-2013, 06:58 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum The Lounge
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-18-2007, 10:43 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 12:48 AM
-
By CyberShadow in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 06:49 AM
-
By VBgod in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 10:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB, Thunder Black
$387.46

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo IdeaPad 1 15AMN7 15.6" 8GB 512GB, ABYSS BLUE
$190.99