Hey, capricorny, thats just crazy
So when I do that and try to put together some sort of script I can practically restore my system on any debian based distro?
Hey, capricorny, thats just crazy
So when I do that and try to put together some sort of script I can practically restore my system on any debian based distro?

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Vintage Apple Disk IIc A2M4050 5.25 Floppy Drive Original Box Tested Working
$144.99
Vintage 1999 Iomega Zip 100 External 100MB PC Parallel Port Drive Z100P2
$24.99
4 Rare Vintage S-100 Video Boards
$595.00
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00