From the Start menu, choose Accessories, then Root Terminal. In that type:When you reopen Iceweasel you should be able to view flash animation.Code:aptitude update && aptitude install flashplugin-nonfree
Good day everyone-
I'm looking for advice-
I have a couple of questions-
(1) I am trying to view videos on Knoppix 6.2 via websites ---youtube... any type of online website.
---it promps me to download adobe flash player---and provides several options --I don't know what one to choose
------yum for linux
------tr.gz for linux
-----.rpm for linux
-----.deb for ubuntu 8.0
-----APT for ubuntu 9.04
--I have tried them but keep running into my second issue when I down load the file and use kpackage to open and install - it says "the action you request needs root privileges -Please enter root's password.
I have gone in the terminal screen and reset/ changed the password to one that I would know and it did with no problems. I tried angain and it wouldn't work.
Also anybody have any ideas how to get the sound to work on email evolution
Thanks in advance
Jim
From the Start menu, choose Accessories, then Root Terminal. In that type:When you reopen Iceweasel you should be able to view flash animation.Code:aptitude update && aptitude install flashplugin-nonfree
It's the .deb package you need. An alternative to the very good advice about aptitude given above is downloading the .deb package to the home directory, then open a terminal and issue
The sudo command lets you run commands as root, without logging in as root.Code:sudo dpkg -i <name of .deb package file>

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99