I have just spent several hours trying to find errors in my Java/Eclipse Galileo installation (not from .deb pakages, directly from Eclipse and Sun). Eclipse got up and running, but didn't work - it was simliar to jdk version problems I have experienced with earlier releases. But not this time, and I had to search the web for a possible explanation. It turned out there is a mismatch/bug in GTK (?) 2.18 (?), and for simpler problems caused by this, setting the environment variable GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS may provide a workaround
At least, it worked for me.Code:export GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS=1
BTW, I chose to remove Java symlinks from /usr/bin in 6.2 DVD install, and replace them with links to latest JDK. To have better control over versions - it turned out that 6.2 CD and 6.2 DVD had somewhat different versions.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99