-
Junior Member
registered user
windows look strange
I took a screen shot of what is happening
http://members.atozasia.com/sevengraff/sig/bad1.jpg
Look at the top of the windows for konqueror and mozilla.
This only seems to happen on my Dell Dimension L800r. It's about a year and a half old, and has a built-in video card. I don't get this problem on my Sager laptop. What can I do to make it look propper?
[edit]
Oh yes, I'm using the new Knoppix released today, 6/6/03.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: windows look strange
--Try using the cheat codes to change your X server.
' knoppix xserver=XF86_SVGA '

Originally Posted by
sevengraff
I took a screen shot of what is happening
http://members.atozasia.com/sevengraff/sig/bad1.jpg
Look at the top of the windows for konqueror and mozilla.
This only seems to happen on my Dell Dimension L800r. It's about a year and a half old, and has a built-in video card. I don't get this problem on my Sager laptop. What can I do to make it look propper?
[edit]
Oh yes, I'm using the new Knoppix released today, 6/6/03.
Similar Threads
-
By rasterrex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 12:13 AM
-
By bacinlinux in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 04:22 AM
-
By sepht in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 05:45 PM
-
By socalgail in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2003, 03:26 PM
-
By CyberMonkey in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99