-
Senior Member
registered user
Neither you nor I need to know.. It's the default list

Originally Posted by
garaden
I'm curious about your setup here; that seems like an awful lot of cheatcodes, but since I've only been using Knoppix for a few days I expect a little shell shock

Do you mind explaining what each of them do?
Neither you nor I need to know.. It's the default list. To work with this, you should know your way around a little, this is from the default .cfg file. You might for example try a grep -R 'initrd=' /* to see where initrd is specified.
But if you are new to this, I don't think manipulating the booting process is the best place to start learning.
Similar Threads
-
By paradocs in forum News
Replies: 22
Last Post: 01-18-2010, 09:45 PM
-
By PaulM2008 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2009, 04:34 AM
-
By tearinghairout in forum The Lounge
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-20-2004, 11:27 AM
-
By fm78 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:22 PM
-
By mikehallsted in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-15-2003, 03:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX
$14.99

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00