-
setting up local printer problems - greyed out
I'm trying to setup a printer with knoppix live CD 5.1.1
First I got an error occured while retrieving the list of available backends ...
So I opened the root shell and typed cupsd - that got rid of my error and fixed that problem. But now I'm trying to add a printer and the add a local printer is greyed out. I've done a lot of google searching but can't seem to find a solution to the problem.
How can I get access to add a local printer? Can someone please walk me through.
Similar Threads
-
By turbine in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2006, 05:53 AM
-
By diehardii in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2006, 07:51 AM
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 04:24 PM
-
By dast in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 05:26 PM
-
By sorfla in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-19-2003, 01:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00