I have been a Knoppix user since version 3.2 and still have the iso's
I have been using VirtualBox quite a bit lately and would like to see how Knoppix looked prior to Version 3.2.
Anyone know where I can find the early ISO's online? Google searches I've done have turned up nothing so far.
BTW 3.2 boots and runs really fast on VirtualBox, I suppose it was made for much less powerful systems. Had fun messing around with Lynx browser.
JP

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72