-
Senior Member
registered user
Need to run sh script as root at startup (SOLVED)
I am running knoppix 6.2 on ibm thinkpad x40 which has a trackpoint and I found some commands which enable the sensitivity of the trackpoint and I placed them in sh script file but I have to run it with sudo and I dont know how to autoexecut it at startup so I dont have to enter it manually every time I start knoppix. Here are the commands in my trackpoint.sh file:
echo -n 1 > /sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio1/press_to_select
echo -n 170 > /sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio1/speed
echo -n 250 > /sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio1/sensitivity
I just need to run trackpoint.sh as root at startup automatically. And I have one more question
I am not able to change the window decoration bar on top of the windows. All that lxde appearance does is to change the scroll bars and menu colors. Thanks everyone for the help
Similar Threads
-
By trondiz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:44 PM
-
By WaKa in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2006, 12:57 AM
-
By monkeyking in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 10:19 PM
-
By obsoleto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:43 AM
-
By orcslayer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-03-2004, 02:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

✅ MacroSystem CASABLANCA ⭐ Commodore Amiga 3000 Clone ⭐ Video Editing Computer ⚡️
$190.21

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00

Commodore USA 64x Mini-ITX Barebones w/ Slot Load Blu-ray, Memory Card Reader ++
$449.99

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00

✅ Case + Keyboard Commodore C128 ⭐ Good Condition ⭐ No Motherboard ⚡️
$89.98

Vintage Commodore 1581 Disk Drive Powers Up Original Box
$375.00