-
Senior Member
registered user
I just tryed to append the commandsin rc.local as you advised me, but it did not work. Even to call the script has to be with root privileges and I dont know how to do it. I am newbiein linux- trying to learn. As for compiz I run knoppix with no3d option because compiz crashes constantly on my laptop for some reason, and I like it without compiz anyway.
Similar Threads
-
By trondiz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:44 PM
-
By WaKa in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2006, 12:57 AM
-
By monkeyking in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 10:19 PM
-
By obsoleto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:43 AM
-
By orcslayer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-03-2004, 02:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Mix Lot of 3 Juniper, FS QSFP-100GBASE-LR4 SMF 10km 1310nm Transceivers
$225.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99