-
Senior Member
registered user
Need to run sh script as root at startup (SOLVED)
I am running knoppix 6.2 on ibm thinkpad x40 which has a trackpoint and I found some commands which enable the sensitivity of the trackpoint and I placed them in sh script file but I have to run it with sudo and I dont know how to autoexecut it at startup so I dont have to enter it manually every time I start knoppix. Here are the commands in my trackpoint.sh file:
echo -n 1 > /sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio1/press_to_select
echo -n 170 > /sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio1/speed
echo -n 250 > /sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio1/sensitivity
I just need to run trackpoint.sh as root at startup automatically. And I have one more question
I am not able to change the window decoration bar on top of the windows. All that lxde appearance does is to change the scroll bars and menu colors. Thanks everyone for the help
Similar Threads
-
By trondiz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:44 PM
-
By WaKa in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2006, 12:57 AM
-
By monkeyking in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 10:19 PM
-
By obsoleto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:43 AM
-
By orcslayer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-03-2004, 02:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core Ultra 9 CPU 285K 24 cores (8 P-cores + 16 E-cores) up to 5.7 Ghz
$475.00

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

Intel Core i7-8700K 8th Gen 6-Core 3.70GHz LGA1151 CPU SR3QR
$55.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core [email protected] GHz SRMBM Socket FCLGA1700 Processor
$159.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99