Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Changing keyboard leyouts after boot in 6.2

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    198
    Yes, if you do not need us keyboard layout you can boot with a cheatcode you dont need to switch. You can even add it permanently in your syslinux.cfg to avoid typing at every boot

  2. #12
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    198
    If anyone has another a bit more elegant solution for problem in knoppix - please post it here. I know this is not the right way to do it, but it works

  3. #13
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    35

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by mecho View Post
    Yes, if you do not need us keyboard layout you can boot with a cheatcode you dont need to switch. You can even add it permanently in your syslinux.cfg to avoid typing at every boot
    The only problem what I have is my desktop has horizontally positioned icons and everything (including right mouse on it) is being blocked until I open up root console and place for example some background that is knoppix.jpg in lib.

    Tried no3d - no effect.

    There are no effects either. I depicted it in some other topic, anyway thanks try that syslinux.cfg with root access (cause I can't - as I never used Linux based sys's). I was stupid W follower

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Changing Boot Graphic
    By revmouse in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 06:19 PM
  2. Problem changing keyboard setting
    By rayk in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 06:37 AM
  3. Changing the Boot-up Configuration
    By TommyHill in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 04:58 AM
  4. /etc/fstab is changing every boot
    By CKLM in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 02:38 PM
  5. Boot keyboard
    By Nadrach in forum Laptops
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 01:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT) picture

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)

$700.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields. picture

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.

$159.00



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU picture

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU

$99.99



Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested picture

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested

$35.00



INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG picture

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG

$299.99