If anyone has another a bit more elegant solution for problem in knoppix - please post it here. I know this is not the right way to do it, but it works
Yes, if you do not need us keyboard layout you can boot with a cheatcode you dont need to switch. You can even add it permanently in your syslinux.cfg to avoid typing at every boot
If anyone has another a bit more elegant solution for problem in knoppix - please post it here. I know this is not the right way to do it, but it works
The only problem what I have is my desktop has horizontally positioned icons and everything (including right mouse on it) is being blocked until I open up root console and place for example some background that is knoppix.jpg in lib.
Tried no3d - no effect.
There are no effects either. I depicted it in some other topic, anyway thanks try that syslinux.cfg with root access (cause I can't - as I never used Linux based sys's). I was stupid W follower![]()

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore 64 Computer In Original Box w Cord & User Manual 💥
$149.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 1750 512K RAM Expansion REU for C128 / C64 – Tested & Working
$110.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99