If anyone has another a bit more elegant solution for problem in knoppix - please post it here. I know this is not the right way to do it, but it works
Yes, if you do not need us keyboard layout you can boot with a cheatcode you dont need to switch. You can even add it permanently in your syslinux.cfg to avoid typing at every boot
If anyone has another a bit more elegant solution for problem in knoppix - please post it here. I know this is not the right way to do it, but it works
The only problem what I have is my desktop has horizontally positioned icons and everything (including right mouse on it) is being blocked until I open up root console and place for example some background that is knoppix.jpg in lib.
Tried no3d - no effect.
There are no effects either. I depicted it in some other topic, anyway thanks try that syslinux.cfg with root access (cause I can't - as I never used Linux based sys's). I was stupid W follower![]()

Vintage Sealed Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical X05-34207 PS2 USB IntelliEye
$99.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Microsoft MS-DOS Operating System 3.5 Floppy OEM COA Sealed User Guide
$49.99
Vintage IBM ThinkPad 600X Type 2645 Laptop with accessories *Read Description*
$149.99
Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39
Huge Lot Vintage Computer Manuals Disc's Floppys Macopener Windows 95 & More
$140.00
Connectix RAM Doubler Vintage Software White Blue Box
$31.49