You can make install from Win
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/install...ve-in-windows/
I have a 16 GB USB flash drive partitioned as follows:
/dev/sdb1 FAT32 size: 7.46 GB unused: 6.16 GB boot,lba
/dev/sdb2 linux-swap size: 1.95 GB
/dev/sdb3 ntfs size: 5.51 GB unused: 2.06 GB
I have Puppy Linux 4.3 installed in sdb1 and sdb3 is used for data storage only.
I have been using a Knoppix 6.2 live CD and would now like to install it in sdb1 so that I can dual boot with Puppy. Is this possible? If it can be done, can you please give a brief explanation of how to do it? If Knoppix cannot be installed alongside with Puppy, I would like to remove Puppy and just have Knoppix on sdb1 only. Would appreciate a brief explanation of how this can be done please. I would like to leave sdb3 intact because I have some important data in there.
I am rather new to Linux so please forgive my ignorance. Many thanks.
You can make install from Win
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/install...ve-in-windows/
It worked! Thank you so much.

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00
Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is)
$64.75
External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95