-
Root Password Problem
I have set my root password at installation. Now, when I try to adjust the date and time, it asks for my root password, but the authentication fails when I type the same one in.
Where can I confirm what my password is?
How can I change it to what I want it to be?
Similar Threads
-
By oganika in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-26-2006, 07:12 PM
-
By kwyjibo730 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:24 PM
-
By luagh45 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2005, 11:06 PM
-
By kornface13 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 02:14 PM
-
By CyberShadow in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 06:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage Intel 8085 CPU Processor Board Ceramic Gold IC Industrial Military Rare
$199.95

Vintage 1988 LASER Compumate 2 - Your Take Along Office
$49.99

Toshiba TDP-S26 DLP Projector Vintage 2005 For Parts Does Not Power On
$24.99

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85