-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Harry Kuhman

Originally Posted by
Capricorny
(or whatever your monitor resolution is for the screen= parameter)
To me, this seems to indicate a major flaw in the concept. I want Knoppix to be a system that will boot and work on whatever system I boot it on. I use it for many things, from data recovery to testing new systems, to just showing friends Linux running on
their hardware. If I have to customize a usb device for a particular screen then I would rather just use the CD or DVD.
This is a flaw introduced in 6.2.X, it worked perfectly (as far as I could check) in 6.0.1, and I don't think CD/USB has got anything to do with it.
On a somewhat deeper level, I think it illustrates a basic problem with a significant OSS system being essentially a one-man enterprise. And I really don't think Klaus is to blame for that
.
Similar Threads
-
By fbarrett in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-10-2007, 10:51 PM
-
By jacksonon in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-10-2005, 11:24 PM
-
By Wikipedea in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-08-2005, 06:30 PM
-
By Duddled in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 02:29 PM
-
By rcs in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 05:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

SAMSUNG 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T M393A4K40BB1-CRC0Q ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$250.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung 100" Class FHD (1080P) LED Projector (SP-LFF3CLAXXZA)
$234.00

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung PM961 (MZVLW128HEGR-000L1) 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
$28.95

AA-PBUN4KP New Battery Replacement for Samsung Notebook 9 Pen NP930QAA NEW
$25.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99