-
Senior Member
registered user
Ruymbeke,
I have posted the requested files here:
http://www.icpug.org.uk/national/ruymbeke/index.htm
Please let me know when you have got them as I want to remove them as soon as possible.
I did a check of the checksums on the DVD against all the files on the DVD and they matched ok. This means that this version does not seem to work with my laptop. I suspect the intel 810 chipset of my laptop is not covered by the intel driver now used by Knoppix. I have a similar problem with the experimental version of Puppy (called Quirky). If this is the reason that Knoppix 6.3 does not work then I am somewhat annoyed it is not backward compatible with a common chipset, albeit quite old now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Apple MFi Flash Drive Memory Storage Photo Stick for iPhone iPad Lightning USB C
$56.95

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99