-
Junior Member
registered user
Default KNOPPIX Download - No Network Support
Hello,
I have downloaded the KNOPPIX default english ISO and I am not able to get access to the internet. I downloaded it a while back it says its release 3.1 from 06-08-2002.
I receive an error message from the browser that says:
"An error occured while loading http://www.knoppix.com
Unknown host knoppix.com"
I have tested it on several computers that have 3COM, SMC, DEC, Digital and Intel NICs .... none seem to work.
DOESN'T KNOPPIX AUTO DETECT AND SETUP THE NETWORK CARD FOR NETWORK AND INTERNET ACCESS?
I would like to add the Sun Java 1.4 Support to the CD so that I can run an application that requires it. Can I burn KNOPPIX, JAVA, and the application all onto one CD without any problems?
Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By Officer_Dufus in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 02:00 AM
-
By vic9868 in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 02:20 AM
-
By ruymbeke in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 10:05 PM
-
By ezuk in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 06:42 AM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 04:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

SK hynix 2x8GB 16GB DDR4 PC4-2400T SODIMM Laptop RAM HMA81GS6AFR8N-UH 820570-002
$75.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2-800 PC2-6400 240-Pin DIMM
$145.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99