-
Junior Member
registered user
I have the following setup.
I have a TCP/IP Network, with Windows 2000 as a DHCP running ICS to share the internet. All internal IPs are 192.168.0.x
I have a norton firewall on, but permitting all internal IPs with 192.186.0.x
I have several NICs on all different systems. I would like to use KNOPPIX on all systems....for general usage.
The cards are:
3COM, SMC, DEC, Digital and Intel
If you want specs I can tell you only 6 NICs at the moment.
Megahertz CCXJ10BT Ethernet Adapter
Sis 900 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter
Intel PRO/1000MT
Intel PRO/1000B (TX)
Intel 21041 Based PCI Ethernet Adapter
3COM EtherLink XL 10/100 PCI NIC (3C905-TX)
Similar Threads
-
By Officer_Dufus in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 02:00 AM
-
By vic9868 in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 02:20 AM
-
By ruymbeke in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 10:05 PM
-
By ezuk in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 06:42 AM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 04:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

Apple Mac Pro Late 2013 A1481 3.0GHz 8-Core Xeon 32GB RAM 251GB SSD Dual FirePro
$269.00

Apple MacBook Air 2019 13.3” Retina Intel Core i5 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Gold
$200.00

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$395.00

HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$229.99

Intel Core i7-11700 11th Gen 8-Core 16-Thread LGA1200 CPU *CANADA*
$150.80