Check out the news section on Knoppix 6.3. Otherwise, you need to remaster.
There seems to be fairly little remastering going on these days. And if you are not fairly well versed in Linux, I personally would strongly advise against it.
Okay, so I should preface this by saying I'm a fairly advanced Windows user but sort of an idiot when it comes to Linux. It's a personal failing. I'm working on it.
That out of the way, I'm trying to find a step-by-step way of adding Adobe Flash to a Knoppix Live CD. I'm not talking about adding it to a USB flash drive the CD uses for user data, I'm talking about making a completely standalone CD that actually has flash on it, so you could (for example) load up Youtube or Hulu the first time you put it in a computer, with no additional configuration or jiggery-pokery to be done. Press button, watch video.
I was going to type more here, but I realize I'd just be rephrasing the stuff up top.
Kthx.
Check out the news section on Knoppix 6.3. Otherwise, you need to remaster.
There seems to be fairly little remastering going on these days. And if you are not fairly well versed in Linux, I personally would strongly advise against it.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99