There is a web page about "Broadcom 43xx wireless devices": http://wiki.debian.org/bcm43xx
I think that you will need the 43-fwcutter package to fetch and extract firmware.
I'm new to Linux and want to try Knoppix 6.2. I can't get my wireless to work.
I have a Dell 1350 card that uses Broadcom BCM4306/3 chip. How to do download
the b43 driver firmware?
Thanks
There is a web page about "Broadcom 43xx wireless devices": http://wiki.debian.org/bcm43xx
I think that you will need the 43-fwcutter package to fetch and extract firmware.
Thanks, I've found this article but Knoppix is not listed with instructions to install firmware. Are you suggesting that I follow theOriginally Posted by klaus2008
procedure for Ubuntu / Debian ?
Knoppix 6.2 is composed of Debian testing packages with special configuration scripts made by Klaus Knopper. You can always use Debian packages to update or upgrade your Knoppix system. Therefore one can find valuable information in the Debian wiki. Sometimes it is useful to read the Ubuntu wiki, but there are differences between Ubuntu and Debian. If you want to add a package to Knoppix then you should use a package manager like synaptic or aptitude. They use the Debian package repositorys.
There is one thing to remember: If you use Knoppix as a live CD all your changes will be lost after reboot.
Thanks for the input...

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX4300-32F 32-Port SFP Gigabit Switch EX 4300 w/ Rack Ears
$89.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper LTE Mini-Physical Interface Module
$1501.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00