-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
raid517
Well there's no need to be rude. I don't even use Knoppix any more beyond as a rescue CD. I personally use Gentoo. If there has been a discussion about this then I would be happy to contribute to it.
Sorry if you feel offended. If you truly want to contribute then you could help write some of the documentation perhaps.
I personally don't have an infinite amout of time to sit and read the doccumentation for a distribution I hardly use. The reason I don't use it regularly is exactly for the reasons I have given.
Then I would suggest trying IRC.
So what was the outcome of this doscussion, what was decided? Or are you just going to be rude again... You could have at least posted a link - although I guess searching isn't such a bad thing. The problem is I didn't know exactly what it is I am supposed to be searching for...
There is already a link. It's at the top of the page and it's called Docs
It is people like you who spoil the fun of the computing experience. This is an open public forum. The worst I was hoping for was an informal chat about this subject, or more information about it, which sadly you appear reluctant to provide.
Allow me to answer in kind; I personally don't have an infinite amout of time to sit and rewrite the documentation for a distribution that you hardly use.
Perhaps I think you should work on your social skills a little.
Now that I won't argue with! It's just that it's blatantly obvious that you haven't read any of the docs at all. Seems a waste of time to me to keep rehashing the same subject- wouldn't you agree? Don't get bent out of shape- show up prepared and you won't get fired upon.
Similar Threads
-
By rickwinters in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:19 AM
-
By r00t 4orce in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-12-2003, 03:57 AM
-
By Fabianx in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 01:36 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2003, 06:29 AM
-
By BionicToothpick in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-11-2002, 06:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$245.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50