-
Two problems with HDD instalation
Hi
I install Knoppix 6.2.1 on the HDD of very old laptop. It is a FS E-series and it works fine. The main disturbing problem is I cant stop this screenreader. How I could do that? I understoot there is a option to run trought shell at the beginning but when I tried it gave me a errors and return me in shell.
Here is the Xorg.0.log
http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=fe5d79de52
The second problem which I can't solve is the screen resolution. Mine is 800x600 but looks ugly. How I could change it on 1024x768. I tried to find some records in xorg.conf but with lack of succssess.
-
Guys I already change the resolution and install knoppix again without adriane support. But could someone tell me how to change the keyboard layout?
I added this applet to the menu but there is only US layout. When I try to add something else into xorg.conf it just do not remember it. I work as a "root" but when I restart LXDE everything is the same.
-

Originally Posted by
kill_u
Guys I already change the resolution and install knoppix again without adriane support. But could someone tell me how to change the keyboard layout?
I added this applet to the menu but there is only US layout. When I try to add something else into xorg.conf it just do not remember it. I work as a "root" but when I restart LXDE everything is the same.
Did you create an AES-encrypted persistent storage file? Without that it's much like a CD, in that no changes are permanent.
Krishna
Similar Threads
-
By sty2000 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-27-2007, 01:15 PM
-
By knxbegin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-16-2007, 12:55 PM
-
By ary in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-06-2005, 05:39 AM
-
By fester in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 05:47 AM
-
By fsiviero in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

(2) Battery For FoxNoble Cordless Vacuum Cleaner GLBP01-6S26
$49.00

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15