Bigmahlman,
Have you attempted to use Virtual PC as to install Windows 7 as a virtual machine? To learn more about Virtual PC, please see the follwing link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/vir.../download.aspx
Jessica
Microsoft Windows Client Team
I got a crazy one for ya'all.
So for my job we use a knoppix boot disk that boots then we launch into a citrix session running windows xp. When i boot the disk directly i get my full screen resolution and everything is great. I hate rebooting my compute every day before and after work to get back to my windows 7 desktop. So I figured I would be able to use windows virtual machine. It works fine all my programs work and it conects to the citrix but its stuck at 800x600. To the best of my knowledge this is because knoppix is not detecting the virtual hardware correctly. Any way I can change the resolution on my boot disk to default to something different? Hope somone has some ideas.
Bigmahlman,
Have you attempted to use Virtual PC as to install Windows 7 as a virtual machine? To learn more about Virtual PC, please see the follwing link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/vir.../download.aspx
Jessica
Microsoft Windows Client Team

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99