Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Two problems with HDD instalation

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2
    Guys I already change the resolution and install knoppix again without adriane support. But could someone tell me how to change the keyboard layout?

    I added this applet to the menu but there is only US layout. When I try to add something else into xorg.conf it just do not remember it. I work as a "root" but when I restart LXDE everything is the same.

  2. #2
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Asheville, NC, USA
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_u View Post
    Guys I already change the resolution and install knoppix again without adriane support. But could someone tell me how to change the keyboard layout?

    I added this applet to the menu but there is only US layout. When I try to add something else into xorg.conf it just do not remember it. I work as a "root" but when I restart LXDE everything is the same.
    Did you create an AES-encrypted persistent storage file? Without that it's much like a CD, in that no changes are permanent.

    Krishna

Similar Threads

  1. HD Instalation problem
    By sty2000 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 01:15 PM
  2. Knx HD instalation freezes until 97% or 98%
    By knxbegin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 12:55 PM
  3. From HD Instalation to File ISO
    By ary in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 05:39 AM
  4. Knoppix instalation program???
    By fester in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 05:47 AM
  5. compacted instalation
    By fsiviero in forum Ideas
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$316.61



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$349.48



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070

$1469.00



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$1090.00



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1746.47



External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A picture

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A

$100.00



Western Digital 1TB 3.5

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive

$34.99