-
New user question Why don't I see my HD or my USB flashdrive
Ok I'm new to Knoppix
and I'm excited about it. I bought the book "Knoppix Hacks" and I've sent for the new version 6.2.1
When it boots from the CD (in this case ver 5.1.1) should the desk top have my drives icons on it by auto-detection or do I need to use the "mount /dev/hda" codes?
From what I read they should be on the desk top as Icons and all I need do is determine which drive I want to see the files from.
Similar Threads
-
By benx009 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-11-2006, 09:47 PM
-
By rybrns in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-29-2006, 10:52 PM
-
By paulf in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2006, 02:02 AM
-
By kufel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 06:42 PM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99