yes, the newer releases, starting from 12-10 maybe, do support ReiserFS, ext2, and ext3 installations.
I'm a newbie with knoppix so i need to know if knoppix have a support for the reiserFs and if i make my installation of knoppix in a reiserFS formatted partition
Thanks
yes, the newer releases, starting from 12-10 maybe, do support ReiserFS, ext2, and ext3 installations.
Hmmm...
I mounted and right clicked read/write permissions to both a FAT32 and RieserFS partition. I could drop files on the FAT32 all day long but not the RieserFS. I have the latest Knx 3.1 I DLed late December.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm P/N: SFP-10G-SR (10-2415-03) *NEW SEALED
$25.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50