-
Senior Member
registered user
Themes Manager Slows Down HD Install/Bug?
I wonder if this is a bug.
I tried using the themes manager to change themes but after applying a theme(any theme i tried all four available) knoppix became cranky,very very slow in response to mouse clicks and almost unusable.
I had to reinstall the whole thing four times!
To check out, I tried it on a CD boot but themes manager worked fine on a cd based.
Perhaps this is not very important but I need to know if something is wrong with my install as it seems I am only the one with this problem.
thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 02:02 AM
-
By histo in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 08:21 PM
-
By javiergarza4 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 09:23 AM
-
By slc in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67