Now I am using Mandrake 9.1 and guess what- No themes manager lock-up!
Now ,I really think it is a knoppix bug.
Now I am using Mandrake 9.1 and guess what- No themes manager lock-up!
Now ,I really think it is a knoppix bug.

Vintage Jack Georges Leather Briefcase/Laptop Bag Made In USA
$275.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Vintage Magnetic Peripherals MPI BR8B1A 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive 77711800 CDC
$89.66
Vintage IDE Laptop Hard Drive Lot Fujitsu 30GB 80GB Hitachi 80GB SimpleTech NEC
$49.99
VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00
Mint AT&T KBD 301 Keyboard Olivetti M24 PC 6300 Vintage Made Italy Rare 1980s
$299.95
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K solid state semiconducter memory HP 2100/1000 Vintage 1974
$135.36