-
I solve my problem but I think it is kind of lame solution.
First I installed the metacity packages. I took them out during my last remaster.
I first found on the 'net that I have to edit the /etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/config file to have the following.
[Session]
window_manager=metacity
This did not work, so another idea was to tweak the /etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/default and added "metacity --replace" to the bottom of the file. That did not work as well.
Finally I added the "@metacity --replace" in the /etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/autostart file and that did the trick.
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By advertising in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-18-2009, 03:19 PM
-
By arwen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2009, 08:25 AM
-
By lestat730 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 10:39 PM
-
By lestat730 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 03:58 PM
-
By knopkop in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2003, 06:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00