Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: WARNING: Site may be down while we make some changes

Threaded View

  1. #6
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Asheville, NC, USA
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    That's very useful. Thanks, I'll look into those. It looks like everyone's PMs got turned off. I have now enabled your private messages. Please tell me if you still have a problem. There shouldn't be a problem with using smileys - I see one smiley in your above post. Test
    Yeah, but if I try to do some other ones (that were preciously available by clicking something), e.g. "; )" (without the quotes or the space) or then I'm out of luck.
    There's a new nav bar now below the original one and it has a link for What's New. Click on that and you'll see under that another link for New Posts. Both of those will lead to options where you can see new posts since last visit and/or new posts over last 24 hours. If you use the Advanced Search you can find new posts in last 48 hours/one week etc.

    There isn't a preview but I'll see if that's something that can be enabled in the settings.

    Moderators: Sorry, but you seem to have been all moved to a general group and can't moderate anything. I'll have to manually create mod privileges for each one. Drop me an email if you still don't have mod access in a couple of days.

    Also, I noticed that when I log in on http://knoppix.net/forum it shows on that page that I'm logged out but if I navigate off that page to anywhere else it shows me logged in.

    There the Site AdminKnoppix CreatorModerator that shows under people's name in their posts which needs to be sorted.

    Any more issues?
    Last edited by krishna.murphy; 04-05-2010 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Smiley was not right

Similar Threads

  1. Warning: Do not purchase from xplinux.biz
    By thegroover in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 01:01 PM
  2. Cookie warning from KDE
    By lotech in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 05:58 PM
  3. WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By spacedude89 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 01:40 AM
  4. Warning running airsnort!
    By mentaL704 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2004, 07:26 AM
  5. download knoppix from a mirror site to make a bootable CD
    By tivadarpreiss in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2003, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver picture

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver

$1500.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New picture

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New

$50.00



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch

$39.99



Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED Lot of 10 picture

Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED Lot of 10

$22000.00



Cisco WS-X4748-UPOE+E Catalyst 4500E 48 Port UPoE 10/100/1000 Switch - fast Ship picture

Cisco WS-X4748-UPOE+E Catalyst 4500E 48 Port UPoE 10/100/1000 Switch - fast Ship

$39.98



CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B,  SKU 16188 picture

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188

$24.94



Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New

$399.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99