Is it where you stated it is via the -b option?
Hi , when trying to build the iso (according to the remasteringhowto)
I get
mkisofs: Uh oh, I cant find the boot image 'KNOPPIX/boot.img'
Why is that?
Is it where you stated it is via the -b option?
Thank u for answering,
Yes. I followed the remastering howto and until that all seemed to be ok

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67