You might want to post this over in the "remastering" forum - it seems misplaced here.
Cheers!
Krishna![]()
I remastered my KNOPPIX 6.2.1 CD When I boot with the new CD it says "The graphical Subsystem could not be stated or terminated unexpectedly. was there something I need to do before I created the ISO image??
You might want to post this over in the "remastering" forum - it seems misplaced here.
Cheers!
Krishna![]()

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1694.85
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
Samsung 870 EVO 1TB, 2.5 inch Internal SSD
$135.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$31.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$441.77
Acer Aspire 16 16" Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V S2 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Arc Refurbished
$519.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$288.98
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99