I remastered my KNOPPIX 6.2.1 CD When I boot with the new CD it says "The graphical Subsystem could not be stated or terminated unexpectedly. was there something I need to do before I created the ISO image??
I remastered my KNOPPIX 6.2.1 CD When I boot with the new CD it says "The graphical Subsystem could not be stated or terminated unexpectedly. was there something I need to do before I created the ISO image??

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Samsung 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-5600 SODIMM 32GB (2x16GB) PC5-4800 RAM Laptop
$750.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Crucial PC4-25600 PC4 3200AA 16GB 1X16GB DDR4 2RX8 3200MHz 260pin Memory Ram
$55.00
Lot of 5 - Mixed Brands 40GB (5x8GB) DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Non-ECC
$150.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99