-
this happened when I followed "re-master your flash installation" because I used a ntfs partition to copy my files to.
when I used another ext2 partition to copy the files to everything worked.
oh and do ctrl+alt+f6/f5 and you should be able to see more info?
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
dinosoep
this happened when I followed "re-master your flash installation" because I used a ntfs partition to copy my files to.
when I used another ext2 partition to copy the files to everything worked.
Good observation! Which means likely it's a file permission thingie, somewhere somehow in the remaster process certain files ownership/permission are not preserved properly.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99