You might want to post this over in the "remastering" forum - it seems misplaced here.
Cheers!
Krishna![]()
I remastered my KNOPPIX 6.2.1 CD When I boot with the new CD it says "The graphical Subsystem could not be stated or terminated unexpectedly. was there something I need to do before I created the ISO image??
You might want to post this over in the "remastering" forum - it seems misplaced here.
Cheers!
Krishna![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.99
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90