-
Permission Denied On USB Hard Drive
I'm trying to move some .jpg & .mp3 files from a USB hard drive that is formatted under MAC OSX (0xaf) to a Windows Vista Laptop.
I am using a Knoppix 6 live cd. Knoppix sees the laptop hard drive as
System /media/sda2
Vista /media/sda3
Recovery /media/sda1
and the USB hard drive as
disk2s1
I can see files on the laptop's hard drive but when I try to access the USB drive I get 'Permission Denied'
Can the files on this drive be transferred to the laptop?
Thanks for any help or suggestions
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$90.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$305.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00