-
Need more information

Originally Posted by
Cherry5
I'm trying to move some .jpg & .mp3 files from a USB hard drive that is formatted under MAC OSX (0xaf) to a Windows Vista Laptop.
I am using a Knoppix 6 live cd. Knoppix sees the laptop hard drive as
System /media/sda2
Vista /media/sda3
Recovery /media/sda1
and the USB hard drive as
disk2s1
I can see files on the laptop's hard drive but when I try to access the USB drive I get 'Permission Denied'
Can the files on this drive be transferred to the laptop?
Thanks for any help or suggestions
Have you tried to get more information (owner, etc.), or sudo to make your requests with root permissions?
Cheers!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

32GB 2Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA - SE1-13 (x2) 64GB
$280.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

all untested Mixed Brand Desktop RAM DIMM Lot 1GB PC2-5300 ECC KTM-M50/1G + MPNs
$60.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00