-
Giving Up
Thanks for the help. No matter what I do I still get 'Permission Denied' when trying to access this USB drive so I have decided that it is not worth the grief of trying anything else. All of this command line stuff is to 1970's for me. Fortunately the files on the drive are not that important and I will out of frustration be re-formatting the drive to and sticking to an OS that I am familiar with and consign all others to the trash. Once again thanks for trying to help me but my sanity is more important.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ
$300.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+ 5G Tablet 11” 128GB Memory /6gb Ram gray
$190.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00