Hello everyone,
I'm looking to test some stuff with Knoppix Livecd without modifying host PC so I want to stay on livecd.
As I need extra space and I have an external extra disk, I want to unionfs it with the rest of Knoppix.
I saw there was a switch from unionfs to aufs but it seems on my system (v6.1), but there is no
mount.{aufs,unionfs}, or {aufs,unionfs}* commands.
How can I "merge" my two tree / and /mnt/changes ?
thanks a lot.
Cheers
note: I'm doing this on command-line and for now, I'm testing on 6.1 for now.

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 6300CD M3076 Powers On Chimes Untested As Is
$99.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00