No - I just re-formatted it (to 1 partition, FAT32.) I've seen references to others doing multiples, though. I do believe you can't go too far wrong, because you can always re-format.
Cheers!
Krishna![]()
No - I just re-formatted it (to 1 partition, FAT32.) I've seen references to others doing multiples, though. I do believe you can't go too far wrong, because you can always re-format.
Cheers!
Krishna![]()

VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½" Floppy Drive DB-19 Beige | P/N A9M0106
$159.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
VINTAGE APPLE III COMPUTER FOR RESTORATION OR PARTS [NOT WORKING MISSING PARTS]
$299.99
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 120 w/ Stylus Flash Card & Software *WORKS*
$99.99
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple IIc Computer Carrying Case Bag Grey Canvas Rainbow Logo 1980s
$74.99
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Lime Green iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$59.99
Apple Ethernet CS II Card BOX AND MANUAL ONLY- Vintage Network Interface
$59.99
Vintage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Sheet
$54.00