-
Senior Member
registered user
@lxdeone
I read your link article, and am not clear on what you've done.
Have you partitioned the flash drive into two or more partitions?
If you haven't, I thought 6.2.1 took over all of its given partition for itself.
If you would show what gparted, or some other partitioning program
says of the flash, mounted by a _different_ linux,
that would clear this up conclusively.
I believe some people have trouble partitioning these devices, that's why
I ask.
Last edited by utu; 06-14-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SK Hynix 32GB DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM Server Memory (HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF) - Preowned
$149.00