Preferences -> Screensaver lets you set the screensaver preferences. If you really want to stop the screensaver then you can kill the daemon ("File" menu).
Is there a special way (like some menu I had to see for it) to disable the Screensaver?
I don't know how I did it, but I choosed one earlier by some button in the menu I think and switched to one minute and it's annoying a little to watch random animations.
Can I switch it off or select one I like a much and turn-off the shuffle (screensaver randomization)?
Preferences -> Screensaver lets you set the screensaver preferences. If you really want to stop the screensaver then you can kill the daemon ("File" menu).
In Knoppix V6.2.0 (CD) I was able to set the screensaver preferences by using the menu entry XScreenSaver Setup in the System Tools menu. In Knoppix V6.2.1 (CD) I used the menu entry Screensaver in the Preferences menu. There is also the possibility to run the command xscreensaver-demo in the terminal.

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00