-
Junior Member
registered user
hehe, and there we go, after I checked this linuxconsole and surfed along with forum, see what I got, check this out:
http://linuxconsole.tuxfamily.org/fo...wtopic.php?t=7
at the 8th post , by PrezKennedy, said to the author of linuxconsole:
Code:
You may want to consider building off of Knoppix if you continue having dependency problems and such. I'm not positive but I think the latest version runs using XFree 4.3...
I guess knoppix is still the best choise, however it needs a lot of adding/removing to make it easier and better to upgrade/install new software
Similar Threads
-
By pau1knopp in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 04:02 PM
-
By Curls in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 02:14 PM
-
By Incubii in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 05:42 AM
-
By A.x.A3x in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 08:57 AM
-
By Incubii in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 08:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$164.95

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00

Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Lot of Vintage Ribbon Cables Untested Sold As Is
$99.99

DayStar Digital Turbo 040 Macintosh Accelerator Card Motorola 68040RC40 Vintage
$599.00

Vintage Retro IBM Model F XT 5Pin DIN Mechanical Clicky PC Keyboard Clean
$129.00

Vintage Toshiba XM-6201B SCSI 50 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used
$47.99