I finally found a live distro that recognize my WiFi card automatically but surprise, no Firefox, no flash and I cant set the keyboard for my country !
I just dont get it...
I finally found a live distro that recognize my WiFi card automatically but surprise, no Firefox, no flash and I cant set the keyboard for my country !
I just dont get it...
I've also had the same question. Not hard to find discussion - here is one: http://n01getsout.com/blog/2006/11/1...efox-on-debian Initially, I was running quite a few plugins and it was important to be able to run the latest FF on different platforms, so I installed FF from the download and created a shortcut on the desktop. However, latest plugins are not as important now, might try experimenting with Iceweasel again. If someone has a simplified version of the "scoop" might help us keep in our minds. Dave
Greetings, Denver Dave & Fantasio.
Iceweasel is just a de-branded Firefox without Flash automatically installed.
Iceweasel is usually included by default even on the LiveCD-size Knoppix.
Flash is easily installed via MainMenu>Knoppix>Install Components or via
Synaptic if you prefer, where it's included; it's called flashplugin-nonfree.
IIRC, Iceweasel will accept any of the plugins that are offered by Firefox.
There is really no (functional) reason to prefer one or the other if they share the
same version of Mozilla machinery. Iceweasel in Knoppix 7.0.5 is Mozilla version 10.
You can find and download Firefox versions 19 or 20 for comparison, and these
will find & share any bookmarks you may have previously established on Iceweasel.
If you are comparing browsers, give Chromium a try. The Google translate function
is much superior to that of Firefox, IMO. This browser is functionally different
than the Mozilla browsers.
Cheers.
http://wiki.debian.org/Iceweasel
This should correct my error in previous post.
Iceweasel versions seem to track _Firefox_ versions.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99