Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Broken Packages in Synaptic...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    512
    I made the experience that I had to tell apt-get which target release it should prefer. Usually I use a command like
    Code:
    apt-get -t testing dist-upgrade
    for upgrading Knoppix. Sometimes some needed packages are still in the unstable or sid distribution. In that case I would use the command
    Code:
    apt-get -t sid install package
    I think that the man pages are helpful
    Code:
    man apt-get
    man apt_preferences

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    H Klaus2008

    Thanks for the answer... I have managed to install what is in the repos....

    Now I will build some debs from source and install them, prior to create my own Live Distro

    BRGDS

    Alex

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro picture

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro

$334.99



Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL 14” Core i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Touch picture

Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL 14” Core i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Touch

$379.00



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 picture

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11

$374.99



Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070

$1469.00



Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD

$219.99



Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good picture

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good

$222.99



Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...

$679.99



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL 14” i7-1165G7, 2.80GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD Touch picture

Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL 14” i7-1165G7, 2.80GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD Touch

$349.00