Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: German Knoppix

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2

    German Knoppix

    When I downloaded Knoppix I must have selected one in German. Is it possible to change it to English or do I need to download another copy? I am not able to get into my computer because the config/sys is corrupt. Please help me select the proper version to download. The one I have now is Adriane_Knoppix version 6.2. The computer did start up, but I can't read a thing since it is German and the screen is not like the help file described...so I am thinking it is not the right program. Thanks for any help you can give.

  2. #2
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Asheville, NC, USA
    Posts
    528
    Take a look at the boot-time options, e.g. press F2 and/or F3 when booting; you can type in something like
    Code:
    knoppix lang=us
    Cheers!
    Krishna

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS picture

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS

$127.54



Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS picture

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS

$239.99



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor   picture

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor

$50.00



Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS picture

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS

$179.98



Intel Xeon w9-3475X SRM30 CPU 2.2Ghz 36-Core LGA4677 Sapphire Rapids *USA* picture

Intel Xeon w9-3475X SRM30 CPU 2.2Ghz 36-Core LGA4677 Sapphire Rapids *USA*

$2599.00



Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS picture

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS

$84.49



Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km picture

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km

$15.99



Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Xeon W-2123 64GB 1.5TB NVMe Quadro P2000 W11P Restored picture

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Xeon W-2123 64GB 1.5TB NVMe Quadro P2000 W11P Restored

$599.99



DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11 picture

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11

$149.00