I've read that Grub4dos can run from linux using kexec and then I tried to do it with Knoppix 6.2.1 (booted with these parameters : knoppix 2 toram lang=it). Since I want to start the installation of Windows 7 from it,I've saved the Windows installation files on /dev/sda2 = (hd0,1)/winzozz and I've gone into my usb key and I did :
root@Microknoppix:/mnt/sdb1/grub4dos/grub4dos-0.4.4-2009-06-20/kexec -l grub.exe --command-line="chainloader (hd0,1)/winzozz/bootmgr"
kexec -e
it says :
Starting new kernel
and then it freezes for some time and it reboots. Kernel version I'm using is 2.6.32.6 and the grub4dos version which I have tried is 0.4.4-2009-06-20

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts
$338.63
LOT OF 27-Mixed Lot of 8GB (27x8GB=216GB TOTAL) PC3L-12800R ECC REG Server RAM
$99.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00