-
Senior Member
registered user
@mecho
In regard to your very first post #1,
I believe the 'org.freedesktop' messages are related
to what are called a PolicyKit errors. See Wikipedia.
I've run across these in the context of PCManFM and Network Manager.
I believe they represent a 'notification' about a user going
beyond his 'authorization' to do something, like 'sudo' or
'iwconfig' or something like that.
How you adjust or adjust-to these notifications I haven't
found out yet, but it may be the 'coming thing'. I hope it won't
be as bothersome as SElinux.
Let us know if you figure it all out.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black
$165.00

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

NEW Cisco CP-840 Wireless WiFi IP VoIP Phone 840 w Battery Charger Cable
$800.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00